We are looking for a stellar Real Estate Agent to join 411! as a Buyer's Agent We are looking for a motivated self-starter who enjoys helping people find the house of their dreams. The Buyer's Agent is responsible for assisting several buyer's clients at a time. So if you are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing your time well, we want you!
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyers’ home search criteria, schedule showings, and help the refine their criteria.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients about market trends and the home buying process.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.