Who are we looking for?
Russotti Group is seeking an individual to join our thriving team as a Buyer Agent. We are looking for an experienced Realtor that can handle new leads coming in from our website and others. Must be a full time Realtor.
The Russotti Group Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing Top notch work ethic, drive, and a fearless attitude are musts. A servant's heart and only the most ethical practices are nonnegotiable. The candidate will demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits or a high-achieving real estate professional committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. Our office culture is supportive of these activities.
What will you do?
- Daily follow up and calling required on leads we provide.
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiducuary needs analyses.
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Effectively negotiate for all buyers.
- Develop expert knowledge on all ownership issues, including subjects such as mortgage financing, neighborhoods, and schools.
- Constantly strive to exceed all client expectations, without exception.
- Sales Associate or Broker License required.
- Relevant industry knowledge
- Customer service oriented
- Entrepreneurial team player mentality
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to grow as a member of a thriving real estate team
- Willing to learn and practice scripts and dialogues
- Active Florida real estate license in good standing
- 1-3 years of industry and sales experience strongly preferred
- Develop and maintain a strong base of clients
- Collect and track customer data using a relevant customer activity reporting system
- Respond to customer requests with a positive customer-service attitude
- Outreach and sell to prospective customers