411 Properties is looking for a licensed closing agent/assistant to work side by side one of Wyoming's biggest producers!
In this role, you will carry the clients from the beginning of a sale to the close of escrow. This includes handling paperwork, scheduling appointments, coordinating communication between all parties and team members, and doing whatever it takes to ensure a successful and timely close.
- Oversee the process from purchase agreement to closing, including documentation, deadlines, and communication between parties.
- Create, update, and review real estate contracts.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, lender, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate closing process, review closing paperwork, attend closings and inspections.
- Communicate with clients and keep them updated on the status and timeline for the transaction.
- 1+ years Real estate or related experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable attitude with superior customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Ability to retain a lot information, and able to manage several projects at once.
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new systems.